Wondering how to get glowing skin overnight? Is your Google search history overflowing with different variations of the same query – how to get fair skin? We understand your obsession with glowing skin and with numerous sources talking on beauty tips for glowing skin it can be overwhelming.
It's time to concoct your very own skin brightening potions that will reveal your natural lustre. Essentially skin darkening is caused by over exposure to sunlight and the over-production of the pigment melanin in skin. The home remedies for glowing skin will help remove surface dullness and reduce melanin production.
Before we rush on how to get glowing skin at home, let’s talk about the natural ingredients that are known for their skin-lightening benefits:
- Raw milk is one of the most easily available fairness tips, you’ll find it in every kitchen.
- Tyrosine is the melanin controlling hormone that can lead to skin darkening. It keeps a check on the secretion of Tyrosine, hence proving to be an unbeaten fairness agent.
- An excellent antibacterial agent, honey prevents the occurrence of zits and pimples in the purest form, hence ensuring a spotless complexion in the long run.
- Gram flour is a natural exfoliator and removes dead skin cells. As a result, a new layer of skin is brought to the surface which is healthier leading to a naturally glowing complexion.
- This is due to the powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent called curcumin that is present in turmeric. Its skin benefits include brightening, improved skin complexion, and overall rejuvenation for dull skin.
- An important part of how to get glowing skin is all about preventing hyperpigmentation, which is why lemon gets one of the prime spots on our glowing skin checklist.
- Lemon is rich in Vitamin C in its Ascorbyl form, which has been clinically proven to interrupt the action of the enzyme Tyrosinase, which in turn stimulates the melanin production of our skin.
- Yoghurt is rich with a high amount of lactic acid which has natural bleaching properties. It helps remove dark, dead skin cells and exposes a fresh layer of skin.
- Apart from its well-known soothing properties, cucumber contains the same pH level as your skin. This aids in replenishing your skin’s protective and natural acid mantle, promoting glowing skin.
- The juice from a raw potato is rich in Vitamin C and has mild bleaching properties.
- Also, the starch it contains is ideal for removing dark spots on the skin, whether they are due to age or exposure to the sun.
- One of the compounds, Anthraquinone, present in raw Aloe extracts are said to increase cell turnover and remove dead cells, which helps reduce hyperpigmentation, leading to glowing skin.
- The secret beauty nutrient in papaya is papain, an enzyme that has skin-lightening properties and can reduce the visibility of blemishes and acne scars.
- Together with alpha hydroxy acids, papain also acts as a gentle exfoliator that dissolves inactive protein and dead skin cells.
Now that we’re done most effective ingredient-based glowing skin secrets, let’s talk about DIY masks that will put an end to all your worries about how to become fair naturally.
MILK AND HONEY
- One of the best fairness tips for dry skin, since honey adds a wallop of moisture. You can substitute milk with malai (fresh cream).
- Mix together one tablespoon each of milk and honey and apply on clean face.
- Rub into skin with gentle circular motions.
- Leave to dry and rinse off with tepid water after 15 minutes.
- This is one of the best home remedies for glowing face. Repeat daily for best results.
BESAN AND ROSE WATER
- Mix together two tablespoon each of besan (gram flour) and rose water to make a thick paste.
- Apply all over your face and rub into skin in a gentle circular motion.
- Leave to dry and rinse off with warm water after 15 minutes.
- The perfect DIY mask for how to get fair skin for oily skin. Use this once week for best results.
HOME MADE FRUIT PACK
- The answer to how to get fair skin naturally lies in your favorite fruits.
- Mash together a piece of ripe banana, papaya and mix with two teaspoons of cream.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to the mix and apply all over face for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water. Repeat this once week for best results.
TURMERIC, LEMON JUICE AND YOGHURT
- The perfect remedy about how to make face glow and fair at home for oily skins.
- Mix together one teaspoon of turmeric powder, two teaspoon of lemon juice and one teaspoon of yoghurt. Apply all over face for 15 minutes.
- Apply a little water on your face and gently massage into skin before rinsing with cool water.
- This is the most effective natural remedies for glowing skin. Do this twice a week for best results.
SANDALWOOD POWDER, CUCUMBER AND ROSE WATER
- Mix together one tablespoon each of sandalwood powder, grated cucumber and rose water.
- Apply on your face and leave to dry for 15 minutes a paste.
- Sandalwood powder lightens age spots, blemishes, and pigmentation.
- This is an excellent cooling face pack and works wonders on oily, sensitive skins as well. Repeat twice a week.
POTATO, HONEY AND ROSE WATER
- Grate a small raw potato and mix with one teaspoon of honey and a few drops of rose water.
- Apply all over face and neck and leave on for 20 minutes before rinsing off with cool water.
- You can safely use this potato pack on alternate days as a part of home remedies for fair skin. How to become fair naturally finally has an answer.