KETO BRULEUR® is a supplement which acts on the destocking of fats. The liposomal green tea extract stimulates metabolism and helps weight control. It is ideal for people who want to loose weight without hunger feelings and frustrations.
The ketogenic diet: The ketogenic diet is based on some dietary rules, which significantly change our habits. Overall, it involves reducing carbohydrates, consuming a moderate ration of proteins (meats, eggs, fish ...) and a large proportion of chosen fatty substances. These fatty substances or fatty acids constitute a reserve, which allows cells to produce energy. For overweight people, the body, now in ketosis, will also use excess fat cells, which explains the slimming effect of the ketogenic diet.
Our selected ingredients: Our formulations are developed by experts, from new innovative ingredients with optimal concentration and proven effectiveness. Trusting Biocyte is making sure to use products of quality, because your beauty deserves the best.
1. Liposomal Green Tea extract - Benefits of green tea have been studied for several years, and more precisely toward weight loss. Our green tea extract is rich in catechins, flavonoids with antioxidant properties. According to a 2013 scientific study (1), effects of the catechins and caffeine present in green tea extract has been observed, leading to a 15% weight reduction in 3 months. Indeed, catechins have a thermogenic action on the body, they increase the basic metabolism: the body spends more calories per day and weight loss is observed (when the diet is controlled in parallel).
2. L-carnitine - L-carnitine is a molecule synthesized by the body from lysine and methionine, two amino acids. Its role is to participate in the transport of fatty acid chains to the mitochondria. It’s an energetic role. During a ketogenic diet, lipid intakes are more important, they are the new energy substrates. As a result, more L-carnitine molecules are needed to transport these lipids.
3. Vitamin B5 - Vitamin B5, or scientifically called pantothenic acid is a water-soluble vitamin. Its main role is to participate in protein metabolism, and more particular into the construction of muscle tissue.
4. Ketones - Ketones are small metabolites very useful in a ketogenic diet. In fact, they are an energy source for muscles, brain and kidneys diet when carbohydrates are no longer provided by food. When fatty acids are present in large quantities, brought by food or present in the fat reserves of the body, they will be transformed into ketone bodies by ß oxidation. This process takes place into the liver cells, more precisely in their mitochondria.
From this process of B oxidation results three kinds of ketone bodies:
As ketones are made, the liver releases them into the bloodstream. Then, they are available to provide energy to the muscles of the heart, muscles, renal cells and the skeleton. When the level of ketones in the blood reaches a certain level, the brain also begins to use them as an alternative energy source to glucose. Acetone is an exception. This ketone body will not pass into the bloodstream but will be excreted by the urine and the breath.
5. L-arginine alpha kétoglutarate (AAKG) - AAKG is a semi-essential amino acid. Semi essential because it is synthesized in enough quantity for the body. Nevertheless, an additional contribution is advised during a ketogenic diet. Why? Because it facilitates muscle building through a better transport of nutrients to the muscles.
KETO BRULEUR is part of a complete program. For a complete action, it is advisable to combine it with the other products in the KETO range.